Anyone use hipp goodnight milk?

anti

Reaction score
As the title says... Wondering if it will help a little for my LO to sleep a bit longer. I'm exhausted waking up every hour!

I'll be stalking this thread out of curiosity!

I used the C&G goodnight milk with Emma, she really enjoyed it but I'm not sure it really helped...she did start sleeping through but it could have been coincidence.

It is thicker so you'll probably need a larger or variflow teat.

Complete fail! She refused to drink it. Might try it with a variflow teat tomorrow but I think it's the taste and texture. It's not as sweet as normal formula and obviously much thicker. Sigh*

im thinking of getting a tub of this. my lo is waking at night for a feed after sttn for months.

i use aptamil hungry milk during the day, does the hipp milk taste much different do you think?

I don't think it's as sweet, but I'm not one to try formula if I'm honest.

It must taste a bit different cos my baby won't have aptamil but will have hipp.

Are you sure she is waking up from hunger if it is every hour she is waking? It could be other things such as teething or just wanting cuddles. Does she take much of the bottle when she is waking every hour? x

I don't think it's as sweet, but I'm not one to try formula if I'm honest.

thanks, ive tasted the aptamil cos i wondered how lo could drink it as it smells so bad to me!
i think il get a tub in this weeks shopping. ive tried so many things and this is worth a try, my lo has been waking up at 4am for a feed for over two months now after previously sttn for months :wacko:

hipp still smells bad but in my opinion, not quite as bad as aptamil :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->