Anyone use preseed? Need a Michael Phelps swimmer!

hopeful_ttc

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
It's only my 2nd cycle ttc, but I'm thinking of using preseed! I've seen some great reviews and some not so great reviews. Anyone used it personally and had success stories? Or maybe used it & didn't think it was all that? Just looking for some answers. Last month (1st month ttc), I wasn't doing temps or ovulation tests, so will try that this month. Praying for BFP!

:thumbup:

I used preseed when I got pregnant with my loss. I've read lots of people getting their sticky BFPs with it, but personally I think it might have given a not so good swimmer a little boost whereas naturally it wouldn't have made it to fertilize the egg. And being a not so good swimmer made a weak or sick baby that didn't make it. So personally I will never use it again. But again, this is my experience and what I feel happened with me. I know many couples have used it successfully.

Hi i used something similar with my son and worked first time, he is nearly 3. On my second montg ttc and bought a similar product for this cycle

We used conceive plus (same thing but sold in UK) the first time round. Absolutely no idea if it made a difference but I thought it was worth a shot! X

Your own natural EWCM is best for sperm, however if you have none then pre-seed is the least harmful lubricant .

I actually bought Preseed to use for this upcoming cycle, but I surprisingly fell pregnant before I got a chance to use it!

This past cycle was our 3rd month TTC. We actually didn't actively try this past cycle because I thought I ovulated while DH was out of town...so the BFP was a big shock.

If you're only on your second cycle, I wouldn't be too worried! I ordered the Preseed because I haven't had any EWCM for awhile. I feared something was wrong, but was proven wrong :)

I say go ahead and try it! I read lots of good reviews as well...and did see some negative ones. It seems as though the good reviews outweigh the bad. So you never know!

We used Preseed with #1 mainly as a lube and fell pregnant straight away with a boy. I'm not using it this time around as it apparently helps sway boy and we'd really like a girl so using Sylk instead. I really liked it though.

It might be a complete coincidence, but we used Pre-seed for the first time this month and I just got my first ever bfp. My husband's sperm is good, but I don't produce much cm, so we've used other brands of sperm-friendly lube before, but no result. So I'll definitely keep using the Pre-seed.

Ladies, thanks so much for your input! I think I'm going to give it a try. I've heard many women say that they used less than the recommended amount bc it was just too much! We will see =)

Hoping for BFP :hugs:

Ladies, thanks so much for your input! I think I'm going to give it a try. I've heard many women say that they used less than the recommended amount bc it was just too much! We will see =)

Hoping for BFP :hugs:

We definitely used lots less that recommended and didn't use it with the applicator it came with. Was really just for lube. Fingers crossed for your BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->