Anyone use the sneak peak early gender test

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
hi ladies I bought this test called the sneak peak gender test I thought it was like a pregnancy test you just pee on it but when I watched a video on YouTube you have to poke your finger with a needle and Seneca the blood sample off to get your early gender result so I decided to cancel my order I’m not a big fan of blood I’m not scared of blood test but I can’t poke my self on my own

I'm doing it but it says to wait until you're 9 weeks from having to take heparin with my 2 after births I wasn't so squeamish with pricking myself :)

I'm doing it but it says to wait until you're 9 weeks from having to take heparin with my 2 after births I wasn't so squeamish with pricking myself :)
Was the gender true oh your still going to try it

Hi hon
I have been watching so many YouTube videos about this test and people doing this test supper early like b4 12 weeks and the test got the gender wrong.
To be honest I think it's a waist of money and it's best to just wait it out until 16 weeks when u can have a scan and find out. A scan is way more accurate than a at home gender test.
That sneak peak has got it wrong so many times that's what put me off.
I have my gender scan on Monday when I'll be 16 weeks yes it's taken an age to get to this stage but I'm glad I didn't waste all that money on a test.
There are some at home gender tests u can do for fun which I have done from around 9 weeks but I guess you can fo some of them earlier
One is the baking soda test, the ring test, the red cabbage test. Some tests u have to wait until u are further along like when u have a bump etc. But the others u can do pretty much whenever. Also the Chinese calendar gender test. There are a few others as well. Go on YouTube and check them out.
I've done alot of the old wives tales gender tests and team boy is winning so far so it will be so interesting to see what they say Monday.

I think there is a pregnancy kind of gender test u can get it's on Amazon And u add ure pee to it like u wud a pregnancy test and it will turn blue or pink. Not sure how accurate it is tho. But go check it out

Hi hon
I have been watching so many YouTube videos about this test and people doing this test supper early like b4 12 weeks and the test got the gender wrong.
To be honest I think it's a waist of money and it's best to just wait it out until 16 weeks when u can have a scan and find out. A scan is way more accurate than a at home gender test.
I have my gender scan on Monday when I'll be 16 weeks yes it's taken an age to get to this stage but I'm glad I didn't waste all that money on a test.
There are some at home gender tests u can do for fun which I have done from around 9 weeks but I guess you can fo some of them earlier
One is the baking soda test, the ring test, the red cabbage test. Some tests u have to wait until u are further along like when u have a bump etc. But the others u can do pretty much whenever. Also the Chinese calendar gender test. There are a few others as well. Go on YouTube and check them out.
I've done alot of the old wives tales gender tests and team boy is winning so far so it will be so interesting to see what they say Monday.

I think there is a pregnancy kind of gender test u can get it's on Amazon And u add ure pee to it like u wud a pregnancy test and it will turn blue or pink. Not sure how accurate it is tho. But go check it out
I agree with you I’m returning mine and getting very my money back I rather get a private gender scan done

Hi hon

So the baking soda test if it fizzes then boy if not then girl

I was going to order it, but then I thought if it says girl or boy will I then start buying and believe it completely or would I still wait for a scan confirmation, and I would have waited for the scan to confirm, so there was no point in even buying it in the first place, I'm also gonna be booking a gender scan at 16 weeks

It states to not use before 9 weeks also they must me contaminating the samples because there's no way a gender scan can be more accurate than dna . Even my sonohfapher said they 're more accurate if carried out correct they state on their small writing the false result are from using to early and user error if on the very small chance they are wrong they refund you even private gender scans can go wrong

It states to not use before 9 weeks also they must me contaminating the samples because there's no way a gender scan can be more accurate than dna . Even my sonohfapher said they 're more accurate if carried out correct they state on their small writing the false result are from using to early and user error if on the very small chance they are wrong they refund you even private gender scans can go wrong

Understand what your saying, but scans have never given me a false gender lol

Do you all not have free cell DNA blood tests there? Those tests are routine now in the US and do give the sex of the baby. They also advise to wait until 12 weeks because there is often not enough fetal DNA for testing prior to 12 weeks. But they take two vials of blood - not just a finger prick.

Do you all not have free cell DNA blood tests there? Those tests are routine now in the US and do give the sex of the baby. They also advise to wait until 12 weeks because there is often not enough fetal DNA for testing prior to 12 weeks. But they take two vials of blood - not just a finger prick.
No we don’t have that in canada

Gender scans have never gone wrong for me either. But we can have a harmony test at 12 weeks which does distract dna. Sneak peak is a lab in US that covers UK for a lot less than the harmony test :)

No we dont have that in the UK. I have to either wait till ure 20 week scan or book a privet gender scan at 16 weeks. They wont do it b4 16 weeks. They dont tell u any earlier than that here. It's been a long old wait but I'll be finding out what I'm having tommorow at it 16 week gender scan

Scans have always got the gender correct for me.
I think ure right that the reason the sneak peak is wrong so often is because of contamination or ure doing it far to early.
We cant find out gender in t UK until our 20 weeks scan or the earliest u can find out here is 16 weeks by booking a privet scan. I've got my 16 week gender scan tommorow and it's taken a age to get here but I am so excited.
I'll be happy with either sex but just praying baby is healthy[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->