anyone used babyland nappies

halas

Reaction score
i ordered some cheapies online baby land are the brand now i am rather nervous on that they will be really cheap and nasty i only plan to use them in the day i wanna get some night nappies for bed time but what are people exspirience with them

They aren't too bad.

The 2 I had came with a MF insert which were smaller and thinner than other ebay cheapy inserts that Ive got.

Id perhaps say use different inserts in them and dont expect them to last that long before a change.

All depends on your baby's shape and whether they are a heavy wetter or not really, so they might work fab, you never know til youve tried them :flower:

If they dont do the job you can always sell them :thumbup:

I found the fit to be pretty good when Emma was small but the quality is pretty cheap (probably the worst I've come across for the ebay cheapies- sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear) and a fair number of them delaminated quickly. Hopefully you get on with them better than we did though :flower:

thankyou. i ordered a pack to try on both my lo's gonna order somthing different next time tho because i wanna get an idea for what work for us

my nappies arived yesterday tryed them on both my lo's after i washed them and they worked better than my exspensive nappies so far aand fit both my lo's well hope they stay like this lol

Yay, glad its going well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"