Anyone used Bambino Mio reusables?

A

aob1013

Hi girls, just wondering if anyone has used this brand before?

Purchasing my cloth any day now so need to make a decision! Eee!

I havent heard good things about them BUt havent personally used them myself :p

I've not used them myself but lots of people have and to be honest, I've never heard a single good thing about them. If you're after something cheap and basic, I'd really recommend Econobums. They're made by the same people as Bumgenius and Flips and they're like the no frills version of Flips. They work really well and are very cheap.

I bought several packs of these when they were priced wrong in Wilkinsons and resold them on ebay. Personally I wouldn't use them, they looked really cheap, uncomfortable and not very absorbent.

My local Asda do a "starter pack" of these, and I had a nosey one day when someone had obviously opened a pack in the store :blush: For the price they were asking, I thought they seemed really hard, thin, and poor quality. I have Ebay cheapies that seem much nicer than those!

I've looked at them and they appeared so rubbish i didn't bother getting any! I get on well with my ebay cheapies. If you wanted to buy in an actual shop you can get pop-ins at waitrose and bumgenius at mothercare.

i dont think they're great to be honest ally. I think you'd be better going for some pop ins or bum genius to start with. I started with these and loved them :) They do very reasonably priced multipacks of pop ins at babipur. Both the fast drying dream dris or the more absorbant bamboo ones.

I havent heard good things about them BUt havent personally used them myself :p

Yea when i first asked about reusables a friend of mine said she had used these and they were aweful and kept leaking so she switched to sposies :( so sad, I wish she had tried other brands.

The only way to use Bambino Mio's at all is as quick drying inserts in pocket nappies. Otherwise I'm afraid they do a great disservice to washable nappies! So many people buy them, and find they leak, so are completely put off using washable nappies! Which is such a shame, as there are some brilliantly efficient ones out there! Do a trial before you buy anything. That way you'll be sure that what you buy fits your baby, and wash and dry well for you in your situation.

I thouroghly reccomend the Chinese eBay nappies, although I know Leni was very small and probably still is so sized nappies are probably the best bet at the moment.

I know Pops has used tots bots teenyfit nappies and loves them, they look great for small babies!

Welcome to the world of cloth!

X

i got a bambino mio trial pack for a few pounds and was the first nappy i bought, i found that the wrap was rubbish and didnt last him 5 mins (although he was at the lower end of the weight spectrum) but i use the prefold with flips and havent had any leaks ever, and although its a backup kind of nappy, i can get a good 4 hours out of it no problem

i personally would recommend a more comfortable wrap for them but as a basic nappy, ive had no probs

I'm so glad I've just read this - I'm researching using real nappies this time (I'm 17 week pregnant) and was looking in a shop in town this morning. These were the ones they recomended!!!!!

I'm so glad I've just read this - I'm researching using real nappies this time (I'm 17 week pregnant) and was looking in a shop in town this morning. These were the ones they recomended!!!!!

but they probably never used them!!
mios seem to be one of the brands that really puts people off using cloth when they don't work for them!

everywhere seems to stock them but few stores are actually staffed by cloth users! we're the experts! and the users rolled into one!

you'd be better off investing in some better quality nappies that way if they don't suit your LO you'll get a much better resale value on them! no experienced user will buy mios, unless they want to use the prefolds as boosters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->