Anyone used / using a dance pole to workout?

LesleyP

Mummy to Lily-May ♥
Reaction score
Hello again ladies :flower:

Just wondering if anyone on here has, or has used a dance pole included in their workout routines to help lose weight?

If so, has it been very successful? Thanks xx

I've done pole dancing. Weight loss comes from your meal plan, but pole dancing is really a great way to gain some strength and improve your flexibility, physique, tons of fun. Are you thinking of buying a pole or going to a class?

There's a nice studio around here, it's the stripper that broke up Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck :rofl: The classes are nice.
https://www.vancouverpoledancer.com/home/vancouver

Something similar to ^^^^ is lots of fun.

I would love to have a pole at home but our house is for sale and I'm not sure if that would be a good selling feature lol

Well, funnily enough I'm now buying an X Pole off one of my friends - can't wait to use it as part of my exercise routine! And the good thing about it is that you don't have to screw it in (it uses friction and pressure) so I can take it down when the parents come round haha xx

:rofl: Wouldn't want to have to explain that!! Seen any good DVDs for it? People can say what they want about strippers, but they look good! hah. At least from the neck down... :p

:rofl: Wouldn't want to have to explain that!! Seen any good DVDs for it? People can say what they want about strippers, but they look good! hah. At least from the neck down... :p

I got four instructional DVDs with it, which just show you all the different moves you can do. But still looking for other DVDs with routines on them, rather than just someone showing and explaining moves.

I have to admit, I've used my pole pretty much every day since I got it and it's LOADS of fun! Definitely makes exercising less boring lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->