Anyone using Flips with 2 inserts at night?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is doing this? I've been doing this with Aisling since last Wednesday and except for 2 nights, she's been a nightmare to get to sleep, keeps tossing and turning. I don't want to automatically say it's the nappies because they're new but can't help but wonder if the bulk is uncomfortable for her.

How are others getting on? And what do you use at night?

i used the flip organic insert last night - worked a treat on its own.

i also is pop-in and bumgenius organic.

the flip organic inserts have a greater level of absorbency then the BG organics.

i used the flip organic insert last night - worked a treat on its own.

i also is pop-in and bumgenius organic.

the flip organic inserts have a greater level of absorbency then the BG organics.

Did you just use the one insert?

My sister uses two but her LO is 16 months old and a VERY heavy wetter. She has to use a Pop-In with the dri-night insert else he soaks them, I believe most people dont need them so perhaps he is exceptionally heavy....
Maybe she would be fine with one insert?

Both were pretty wet at the front when I changed her this morning so I'm guessing this would mean one wouldnt be enough?

That said, I've just spent 30 minutes in her room whispering to her and she's finally gone down :shrug:

yeah just the one organic insert.
on diaperswappers the creator of the bumgenius nappies confirmed there is a higher volume of absorbency in the flip organic insert than there is in the organic aio's

i've managed an organic aio for 12 hours and he flip equally as long.

We just have the stay dry ones at the moment, might be worth getting a couple of organic inserts. Can't spend any more money at the moment though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->