Anyone using HiPP products - need help please

charlie07

Reaction score
I have chosen HiPP as they have the instructions and details in English.

I now have Banana and Peach Milk Pap and Good Night Milk pap, oat Apple..

Does anyone know what Milk Pap is please?

Also, the instructions for each are different. As Gabbi is not taking much food as yet, there's not much point in making up a full portion.

The Banana one says 135 ml water with 3 - 4 table spoons of the mix.
The Good night one says 150 ml water and 6 tablespoons of the mix.

What do you call a tablespoon? A heaped, a flat one, a slightly rounded one??

Can anyone recommend other products in this range that your baby has enjoyed?

Is it a food to eat with a spoon or a sort of flavoured milk??? Just asking coz you mentioned Goodnight milk:shrug:

I just looked on the hipp website, & the only thing I can see with peach & banana is the breakfast cereal, there is a rice & apple one too. Found another site, but it is in jars:

https://www.nay-mag.com/product_info.php?cPath=8_111&products_id=633

Oh just found a meaning for baby pap:
baby pap - simple, easy to digest

I think it is probably a 1st food cereal, with the 'good night' one being a cereal type meal for before bed.
We don't actually have these in the UK, so can't suggest anything LO may like, over here we tend to start weaning with baby rice, then move onto the fruit & veg purees & so on.

As for mixing, I have never used tbsps etc, I have just poured a little of the powder into the bowl, then added the water to get the correct consistency, sort of like a runny wallpaper paste to start, then make it a little thicker as LO gets used to it!

Is it a food to eat with a spoon or a sort of flavoured milk??? Just asking coz you mentioned Goodnight milk:shrug:

It is Milk Pap and on the box it shows it in a bowl as a food rather than milk.

I just grabbed a few boxes, ready to try out and see what she likes.

I have made apple, pear and carrot puree, so far, She has gone off rice!! Even rice mixed with the fruit is a no no! This is why I thought I'd try and flavoured cereal, this is what I was after! We are still on first tastes. She likes pear and apple mixed, but not keen on pear on it's own.

As I knew the HiPP products, this is why I opted for these 2 products. I will just have to see how she gets on.

Thanks for the info girls x

We have the banana and peach one, it's a breakfast cereal mix. I have thrown out the packet though. I just pour some into a bowl and add some water from the kettle to get the right consistency.

What would you say is the right consistency? I guess that's a bit like how do you like your ready brek, thick, runny, etc! I don't need to make up so much yet so follow the box instructions, I'm gonna have to work out how much water per 1 tablespoon of mix, urgh, maths, I still have pregnancy brain, this isn't fair!!

Thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->