***Anyone using preseed?????***

charlz87

TTC Cycle #4
Reaction score
Hi gals

As the title says is anyone giving it a go this month?
I ordered some on Friday so should hopefully be here in next few days!!
Thought maybe we could share experiences and maybe a few :bfp:'s!
Im on CD4 atm so :witch: is just going away... Usually ovulate around CD16 and have a 28/29 day cycle.

What cycle day are you on? When do you thing you will ovulate? How long have you been trying??

Come on ladies....!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey hun I'm trying this month with preseed for 1st time! There is a thread on here 'when to se preseed?' somewhere (not sure how to paste the link sorry)lots of ladies have put comments about it, that may help!!!
I tried it last night for the 1st time, using it with the SMEP so hopefully it might work!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooh really sorry, i didnt realise there was another thread. ill try and get this one deleted. I hate it when people duplicate threads and ive just done it!!
Was getting excited about starting my own little thread too. Oh well.... Ill join that one then :D

Hello :wave:

This month we are using preseed for the first time.. along with the SMEP for the first time!!

I started using preseed on CD8.. because I know I ovulate early. CD10 used it again.. and yesturday got a positive OPK on CD11.. so used it last night.. will use it again tonight.. and tomorrow night!! And then again on Thursday night!!

Good luck to you!!!

And the other thread is when to use preseed.. so id keep this one.. :rofl:

Good luck to you too.xxx

We are trying the SMEP too, although have tried it for the last 2 months and its always fallen through. Started alright and then just lost track I suppose. OH finds it hard to "work to a schedule" iykwim. hehe
So this month, I wanna try it properly along with the preseed but just not tell him we are doing the plan then he doesnt feel under as much pressure.

Hope it all goes well... Cant wait to get mine through the post!
Did you find it ok to use?
Does it just feel like normal lube?

Heya girls :) we are not TTC but we have been using pre-seed as wanted to try it out before TTC - might be a bit TMI but Bf has v tight foreskin, hurts to pull back as attached underneath & it has previously been v painful for him to have unprotected sex. Anyway - we've been using the applicators that you fill yourself & even with his probs (which are severe!!) 1.5 units is enough & he enjoys it with no pain! The tube lasts for a while. We will probably use it all the way through my cycle as I figure that even if we get thru 2-3 tubes a month it's a justified cost for about £10 a tube! However I would imagine most people would probably use it just around ov.
:) Happy, er, usage!!
x

Yup another one here - its our first month using it too. Have been using it around ovulation in conjunction with temping and opk's. Good luck everyone, and enjoy!
Rx

It is also my first month of using it too, and I saved it for when I got my first positive OPK!

Good luck to you all!

We used it for the first time last month, along with SMEP, OPKs and temping!!! Apparenlty something worked for us!!! Babydust to all of you!!!!

To us it feels like a normal lube.. nothing special about it.. :rofl: - but if its sperm friendly.. and if "it works" - then we both are all in!!

Hi gals.
Good to hear some reviews especially from mwttc!!! Congratulations!! You must have been doing something right. Hopefully the preseed and the SMEP!! lol
Is everyone using it just around OV time and when the OPK show positive?
I think thats what I am going to do.
Good luck anyway ladies.xxx

Anymore?

We used it on our 1st month of trying along with temping and using OPK's and taking evening primrose oil as well as our normal supplments and we got our :bfp: on our 1st month of trying and we saw Flump and heard his heartbeat on Friday!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->