Anyone wanna be my buddy?!?

X

xxEMZxx

Well my OH has been trying to convince me since my son was 6 months to have a baby and although I did want one I was worried about others reactions as Liam is only 9 months now and a few other things were stopping me.

Now I think I've realised it's time to give it a go as I spoke to a friend about it and she was supportive. I'm not going to try, more just see what happens. Last time it took way over a year to conceive Liam so I'm not expecting anything soon!

I must be mad as Liam is so young but I don't want a big age gap.

Anyone else in a similar position or want to be a buddy? x:thumbup:

Hi, i'm Jo :wave:
We're kind of in the same position, we have Lottie who is 4 at the end of this month and Harry who is 14 months! We know we want another but we weren't sure on the age gap but after alot of consideration we decided a closer age gap would be best. I know that once Harry is out of nappies and is more independent we might not want to go back to the baby stage right away. I also want to go back to university to study midwifery so figured that if we've completed our family i can concentrate on my career when i reach 30! :flower:
So thats us, i came of the pill last month and we are now ntnp xx

Well last night was the first night without any contraception, bit scary when I think about it!!

Hey I'll be a buddy! I'm also new to this NTNP, but all my friends are either pregnant or not trying so would be nice to talk to someone on here :) We're also in the if it happens it happens. My LO is two and have decided that now is a nice age gap as he'll be 3 when baby #2 arrives.

Destiny
xo.

ooh forgot about this post! How's things going xxEMZxx? x

Yeah not bad thanks, you?
Don't think anything will be happening this month had some pains the other day :(

Been TTC for nearly a yr, so ive taken the NTNP to see what happens. all tests have come back fine so who knows

Can't believe this. After 2 months of NTNP I've just done a test and I'm pregnant!! I'm in shock as Liam took way over a year to conceive and we only had unprotected sex about 3 or 4 times this month haha!

Hi, was jus reading this post and there are so many similarities between us!
I have a 10th month old son and have just found out I'm pregnant again (i found out on may 5th and am exactly 8weeks today!) X

Lol that's funny! Congrats both of you.. You should be buddies! Your babies are going to be born probably with in days of eachother!

Hi, was jus reading this post and there are so many similarities between us!
I have a 10th month old son and have just found out I'm pregnant again (i found out on may 5th and am exactly 8weeks today!) X

Thanks for the friend request :D
I have my first MW appoint on Wednesday, are you in 1st tri, don't think I have seen you there?

My 1st mw app is Tuesday, not on 1st tri but will get on ASAP! Lol
Are u finding it hard with a young one and early pregnancy? I'm sooo tired!
X

Yeah I'm knackared all the time, can't wait to start feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->