Anyone wanna share their pics??

Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
Does anyone have their OPK's or pics of them as a progression that would wanna post them and share?? :) Also, I have been using IC before but I ran out and had to go buy some Answer opk's. I have never used them before, has anyone else used them and are they reliable? Thanks ladies! :)

I don't have progression but I have my todays Positive OPKs, I'll share! I usually use pregnancy.com but this month I used Amazon and I have to say their lines look much better to me then earlypregnancy. I used Answer OPKs the firs cycle and I had a hard time telling a positive so I swapped to earlypregnancy.com but that wasn't any better. But these definately, I can tell.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
  • OPK2.jpg
    OPK2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
I won't for another week or 2, I ordered a bunch of opks last month and tested for just over 2 weeks, and planned to post them here for other girls to see what to look for, but after my chemical (2nd in 2 months) I threw the thing away. I'll try this month though, and to post them!

I just posted my pics on another thread....it was 10 days of tests. I'm still confused on whether or not I even o'd this month! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->