anyone want a chat :)

missl1

Reaction score
Would anyone like a chat im Lauren im 19 and I am 26.Weeks pregnant and 1 day with a little.boy

Hey! :wave:

I'm Clair, I'm 19 in two months and I have a 14.5 month old son called Jason and I'm almost 21 weeks with our second - Team :yellow: again :flower:

Hiya! I'm Shannon, 21, and I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori"!

Hiya Becca how is.pregnancy.treating you.? X

Hey clair how are you aww do you think he is excited for a.little brother or sister.have you got any.instincts on.a.girl or boy? X

Hello shannon.aww.lovely how are you.?.x

He has no idea lol I'm sure he'll be fine though, he adores babies! No instinct this time around :shrug:

Hi

I'm Lorna, I'm 22 and I have a 2 year old boy called Michael x

Im lovey,18 yrs and mom 2 a lil boy wus turnin 8mths soon..congrads:). How is pregnancy treating u?

good glad your okay shannon and im fine hun x

good becca :) im fine and not really just eating alot onion rings lately haha and ice pops and got severe heartburn what about you any crazy symptoms?

hello Lorna :) aw lovely how are you both :) x

hello lovey thank you aww growing up fast then thats what im scared of him growing so fast and not bad bad heartburn and very breathless but apart from that not bad hun how are you ? xx

good glad your okay shannon and im fine hun x

good becca :) im fine and not really just eating alot onion rings lately haha and ice pops and got severe heartburn what about you any crazy symptoms?

hello Lorna :) aw lovely how are you both :) x

hello lovey thank you aww growing up fast then thats what im scared of him growing so fast and not bad bad heartburn and very breathless but apart from that not bad hun how are you ? xx

hahaha no but i craved baked potatoes, isn't that weird? lol and i have horrible heart burn as well and my nausea has finally ended but it was completely awful, i would throw up like 5 times a day every day for like 5 weeks straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->