Anyone want another but OH says "not yet?"

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
???

I'd LOVE another & LOVE to have them close together, but OH says wait until "time is right" a few more years to pay off some debt etc.... we're not in much debt though, just mortgage & car!

We werent trying when I fell preg with my son so I don't know how long it'd take to conceive another :shrug:

I just worry he'll always keep putting off... Anyone else in the same situation??

xx

yeah me lol. My oh has always said its too soon for another one. My dd is just 5 months old and i want another 1 yesterday lol. But we are now wtt for a bit. Im almost happy with that decision, but i dont have much of a choice right now.

i want another 1 yesterday

LOL!! Thats me!!!

My LO is just 4 months! I'd love for them to be so close together but OH says wait for a year or 2... But then it could take us ages to conceive after that.... It could be a huge gap between them x

Rukia is the name of the girl in your avatar :D

(Love Bleach, Rin!)

I am in the same boat as you, and I feel like when it is going to be time DH is going to be too old :rofl: he is 30 now...Sucks...

Rofl. Men are so boring. Half the time they dont do much looking after baby lol. Although i do feel sorry for my oh. Hes got 3 girls from his previous relationship, 4 with me and i still want more lol. Ah well, least he gets what he wants while we try to make them ha ha.

Rofl. Men are so boring. Half the time they dont do much looking after baby lol. Although i do feel sorry for my oh. Hes got 3 girls from his previous relationship, 4 with me and i still want more lol. Ah well, least he gets what he wants while we try to make them ha ha.

Haha!!! Bless him!! 8 women in his life!! He's got no chance of winning ...EVER!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->