Anyone watch "Bones" last night?!

Cjackord

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but my mom told me she opted for a homebirth! I LOVE that show!!!

No, I missed it :( I was totally planning to watch it but then I completely forgot that Bones was having her baby.

Didn't she have a hypnobirth IRL? I think I read that somewhere, not sure if it was at home or not though.

Yes she did! Apparently she was all natural in real life and even kept her vegan diet. I just watched the episode this afternoon... It was so good... unrealistic... And not exactly "perfect," but it was Hollywood showcasing a .... Ahhh! Dont want to spoil it if you haven't watched it yet!

I caught the ending of it, it was interesting. I don't have a DVR or cable anymore (got rid of it and we are using antenna now - we saved $150 a month, yay!) So I may have to wait til it come out on Hulu.

i think were a bit behind u over here in UK. were on a Bones break atm. i think ill have to download and catch up tho as that sounds like a must see whilst im in my last month.
x

I think it's back on in UK on the 18th April. I've been waiting sooo long for it to be back. Sounds like its going to be good.

ah! that's not too long =]

it's on hulu plus (which is where i saw it). i heard it comes out on hulu next week tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->