Anyone watching 'Growing Babies'?

Dumpling

Mumma to 1 & baking a 2nd
Reaction score
Good program on BBC4 about pregnancy & fetal-maternal conflict. Has been quite interesting so far, seen spermies & eggies meeting & fertilising, eggs being released from ovaries etc...

I wish I could watch it :( unfortunately football is on and therefore OH has other ideas!

Tell me about it lol. At least I got to watch one born every minute yesterday though!

ooh is it on iplayer now?
Sounds very interesting but my husband has been playing his xbox all night.

I just watched it and it is an amazing programme, very interesting :D

I caught the end of it (while recording footy!lol) and it was very interesting. Like the woman said, with all that to go through, it's a miracle babies are ever made!

I'm gonna hopefully watch it tonight! I don't think there is any footy on tonight! X

Was it just a one off programme or is it on next wednesday as well does anyone know??:shrug:
Amy x

There is another programme coming up :). But you can catch it on bbc iplayer.

Wow, that was really interesting!! Especially the bit about the imprinted genes, if a bit odd.

I recorded it and just watched it. All the gorgeous babies at the end :cloud9:

i shall find this on iplayer :)
hmm yes man united and fifa10 are the banes of my life lol xxxx

I watched this on Iplayer this morning and thought it was really interesting! So many things I hadn't know about before.
Can't wait for next week now x

I watched this on iplayer too, thought it was so interesting! I've been telling everyone about it and trying to explain it all weather (sp?) they want to know or not! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->