Anyone watching panorama?

I did, I watched something on it about a year ago too. So sad.

It's all very strange but my gut feeling tells me her husband didn't plan it?

Although all the calls with the taxi drivers are very odd. And smiling and laughing on the phone the day after the murder...?

But all the false evidence re phone calls etc does indicate he has been framed.

I hope he didn't do it. He's in a psychiatric unit now, such a shame if he didn't.

Yeah I'm also a lil confused on this one.

But why was she only killed? If they were hijacked why did they leave him.. I don't know it's just all so sad.

Also the text messages she was sending saying how she hated him and him with his sexuality?

But another thing is, who would ask a taxi driver they just met to kill someone for them?

Yeah it's very complex I don't think they will ever find out the truth unfortunately.

Surely if he wanted to have his wife killed because he was gay he wouldn't want to be there with her when it happened. I know it doesn't make it any better but he refused to get out of the car didn't he. They seemed happy on the CCTV?,

But also like you said, why would they kill her and not him? What was their reason for killing her at all?

If it was an accident and was supposed to be a robbery why didn't they take her jewellery? She wasn't robbed, raped or anything like that, it's just so bizarre. There must be something more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->