Anyone watching the death row programme?I

L

Lola90

I don't know why but I'm in tears about the guy who killed the women when he was a teenager and got sentenced to 170 years. On one hand... I think, he was a child. Surely something more constructive could have been done as a punishment? But then I remember the families of the women he killed and they'll have to live with that forever so why shouldn't he :shrug:
Very emotional programme I think.
Anyone else?

I'm watching, just tuned in! I don't know what to think x

I think the American sentancing sytem is crazy. I felt really sorry for him, and the man in the barbers who was sentanced to life for kidnap and burgulary (I think!).
Tonights one is meant to be disturbing, with the fella who all the inmates despise- the baby killer.
xx

I'm watching it now, it's quite upsetting to watch really. Didn't the man in the barbers kill 2 ppl? I might b wrong x

the barbar didnt kill anyone, he was doing a burglary and his get away car wouldnt start so he went into another car which had 2 people in it and he is on death row for burglary and abduction xx

the barbar didnt kill anyone, he was doing a burglary and his get away car wouldnt start so he went into another car which had 2 people in it and he is on death row for burglary and abduction xx
Oh I see! Well the one about the killing of the 4yr old girl and her mum made me cry. Just awful. The mum was 24, I'm 23 and my daughter is 3, so just made me so sad :(

Did anyone else feel that the programme was done in a way to make the viewers kind of feel sorry for them?

although I must admit I did not feel sorry at all for that Frederick Baer- he was a monster through and through! Seemed like he was almost acting!
xx

Some of them i felt slightly sorry for, but then u only have to remember what they did. Some evil people in there!

I like these kind of programmes, I work in a prison and it can be very confusing in terms of on one hand they've committed crimes (some very horrific) and on others they are people. Prisons are strange places as they're like a community, but I can't imagine what it would be like being on death row.

Xx

Oh I see! Well the one about the killing of the 4yr old girl and her mum made me cry. Just awful. The mum was 24, I'm 23 and my daughter is 3, so just made me so sad :(

There were two barbers and one of them did kill two people as a hitman.

I felt sorry for the Ronald guy but its also sad when you think of the two elderly women he killed, he was 13 at the time of the killing.

As for the Federick one, don't feel sorry for him AT ALL, he seemed so fake

I enjoyed it but im very torn about the death penalty! i can understand feeling sorry for the guy who killed at 13 because he's served a long scentence but what if it was your child!? on one hand you have the likes of the bulger killers, baby peter and the first thing you think is bring back hanging on the other hand you have the West Memphis 3 who I believe were wrongly convicted and sentenced to death i know they are free now but if the system was faster moving then it may have been a different outcome :\

I watched this too, mixed emotions on the death penalty... but the guy who killed the mother and the 4 year old doesn't even deserve to breath! he seemed very fake & was like it was put on for the tv show. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->