Anyone who owns Bugaboo Bee Plus. Does your pushchair rattle on pavements?

emmybee

Reaction score
Hi

I bought the latest Bugaboo Bee plus pushchair in January. Its fine in an indoor shopping centre but when I take it outside on pavements it makes an awful rattling sound. Is this normal? Pushchair makers always claim you need multi terrain sort when you live in countryside but I don't live in the countryside so thats why I got the Bee. The pavements are not even though just usual uneven surfaces you get round UK. For an expensive pushchair, this is really rubbish if it keeps rattling on the slightest unven areas of pavement!!

Whats your experiences? Thanks

I've never noticed ours making any kind of noise. Do you know where the rattling is coming from?

Hiya. Yep, this is called 'shimmying' and is a known problem with the Bee Plus. I had this happen to me and contacted Bugaboo, who were really helpful and they sent me out a fix kit- it's basically a set of washers, and it's stopped it completely.

ETA: For me it happened if I walked fast- the two front wheels went mental- if you go on youtube there's lots of videos about it. But the washers have fixed it. xx

Email them [email protected] and they will help you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->