Anyone who used to have almost normal cycles and then they just comletely stopped???

ann89

Reaction score
Before I had my daughter I used to have 26-46 day cycles.. And we concieve my daughter in two months. After I had her my ovulation and af's have COMPLETELY stopped.. I have only get af if I use provera.. and I still havn't ovulated at all since I had my daughter in January.. And in May I was diagnosed with pcos. Has anyone ever had a similar problem?

No, my daughter didn't make it after birth. I have pcos. I guess I was pretty much asking to see if anyones pcos got worse after they had a baby.. And what dr.s did to help you ovulate again.

Aw I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs: That's so sad :(

I don't have PCOS but know a few people who do. There are lots of ladies with PCOS on both the normal TTC boards and on the LTTTC boards. It's a bit quiet on this board TBH - did you try posting over there?

I have a good friend on here who had bad PCOS and still managed 3 successful pregnancies. I believe it was Metformin she was on. Her username is Phexia and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you PMd her - she's lovely. xxx

Thanks. I posted on the other boards just wanted to see if I could get more replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->