anyone with a larger family TTC?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Just thought it might be nice t buddy up as were in the same boat busy household and TTC. x:hugs:

I don't know if 3 is considered a large family but we have 3 boys: ages 3, 2 and 6 months and are really hoping for a 4th! This is our first month trying but I already feel like I'm going crazy!

4th is def!! a larger family lol im on my 2nd cycle and I think im near a bfp or I hope so getting very faint lines and really positive opks!! good luck hun xxx

Oh that's exciting! Do you usually get pregnant easily? I'm waiting to O still .. Then the 2ww ... feels like it's taking FOREVER

I no time does drag doesn't it!! I normally fall within a few months but I have irregular periods altho this time round there becoming more regular just a bit long my last cycle was 42days how about you? xx

With my first son I got pregnant a few months before we were even going to try (using condoms). My second took 6 months and I cried to my doctor that something was wrong and found out I had an under active thyroid, went on pills and 10 days later was preggo. #3 was on the first cycle trying. I feel really bad even saying all this because it's so much harder for most people to get pregnant. My hubby and I are really blessed! When are you testing again?

don't feel bad hun its your life and that's just how things have gone for you!! im going to try to hold out til sat ive done a couple of tests that may have had super faint lines but nothing conclusive so hopefully il no by the weekend!!

I will do im still getting +opks but anything im getting on a ic I don't trust as this time around ttc ive had a lot of evaps so im hoping I get a clear line in the morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->