Anyone with a silver cross 3d need help plz

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Ive brought a 3d just watched a video on kiddiecare and cant figure a few things out when its in pramette mode doesnt lo's head bang off the bumper bar? How are they strapped in?
If anyone can help be grateful thanks

Not 100% sure I understand your question, but with my 3D (it could have changed since I bought mine last year) the bumper bar is at the foot end of the pram, the white section folds over the bumper bar, and he is strapped in using the material type harness thats attached to it. Mine just velcros together.

May have answered that completely wrong though!

Mine hasnt got the liner thats how i got confused thanks for your help hun, not sure what im going to do have to have a look how much it is.

Not 100% sure I understand your question, but with my 3D (it could have changed since I bought mine last year) the bumper bar is at the foot end of the pram, the white section folds over the bumper bar, and he is strapped in using the material type harness thats attached to it. Mine just velcros together.

Same

Yep mines the same, and I have only just got mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->