Anyone with baby around a month old give or take! Ounces in feed!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering for anyone who has bubs around the same age as Caitlin give or take either way or of course anyone who remembers how many ounces bubs is/was taking and how often?

Just curious :D

Adam has 4oz bottles every 3 hours, sometimes he only drinks 3 oz but other times he will take the whole 4oz

He is a bit younger than Caitlin tho

x

Olivia takes 4oz on pretty much every feed. I some times have to make another bottle up and she will take an extra oz not not too often this is usualy in the evening. She is still feeding every 4 hours

Again Olivia is a few weeks younger than Caitlin though

X

^^^ Ryan will have the same as Adam. Sometimes he'll take an extra 2oz inbetween feeds though. xx

Too much..he worries me. :( About 5oz and more often than not he screams for it every 3 hours! :( x

when he has a bottle he will only take 2/3 oz, but he only has 2 a day and is on breast otherwise so im not sure, sorry x bearing in mind Kabe is still little though and doesnt eat as much yet, with his adjusted age, he's younger than Caitlin

Caitlin takes between 3-4oz is this bad?

no i think thats ok wobbles, she was on little born too, my HV says that the bigger the baby born the more /shewill feed. As long as shes gaining weight then its fine :)

x

I wouldnt say so Wobbles. Every baby is different as long as she is content and as Layla says gaining weight there shouldnt be any problem. Olivia was a big baby and 15 days over due where as Caitlin was born early and a much lover birth weight.

x

Callum has 3-4ozs too and hes the same age as caitlin. His feeding is really irregular tho, hes been on bottles now for nearly a week, some days he has a bottle every 4 hours, other days he seems to want fed more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->