Anyone with MS having to try and hide ...

eris

Reaction score
pregnancy with Thanksgiving coming up because you want to wait to announce at Christmas?

I find myself in this position. It was hard enough trying to hide my morning sickness from my husbands grandmother today, now his whole family will be around Thursday and I know I'm going to feel like crap!

I dont have MS but I am definitely having a lot of trouble hiding my pregnancy! And its going to be very hard hiding it on Thanksgiving, being around aaallll the family! Lol

Yes - have a sister in law and her hubby coming, and I'm just hoping I don't gag since I'm cooking the dinner. Haven't told our kiddos yet, either, since we are PARL.

Yes - have a sister in law and her hubby coming, and I'm just hoping I don't gag since I'm cooking the dinner. Haven't told our kiddos yet, either, since we are PARL.

Good luck! Also, what is PARL?

I have let a certain few family members know since I have had such horrible morning sickness, but its not very many. I am lucky because it is going to be a small thanksgiving gathering this year and the people that are there know Im pregnant already, so it isnt going to be so awful. My husbands family though doesnt really know so much and Im trying to hide it so I have to bundle up at Black Friday shopping in case we run into any of them. My belly is already getting a little round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->