anyone WTT after MMC

everthingX

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

just moving over to this site as I kind of dont feel like I really fit anywhere at min. I had my first day back at work today after a month off due to MMC at 9 weeks. I am being very sensible (trying) and waiting for AF to come first as per Docs recommendation before we try again. Havent really felt 100% strong enough to think about it until now and feeling a little more alive now and back to norm. I was wondering if anyones in same situ and wanted to support each other through the waiting process and TTC journey. I keep getting urges sod it and wanting to try now I'm always so sensible, but in my head I know I need to wait.

Thanks for listening and hope to hear from anyone wanting to share the journey x:flower:

hi hun

i had a mc in january and it hit me hard - i only returned to work on monday.
I know what you mean about wanting to just try again now but i know my oh is right and we need to wait. He wants me to deal with the mc first and also save a bit of money. Its so hard waiting so long but i will get there in the end.

i hope you are doing ok

xx

Hi Angie, so sorry for you loss huni. Its an awful time and my heart goes out to you and your OH. Its so tough waiting as your heart tells you one thing and your head tells you another, but it will do us good waiting I'm sure. Need to rid of the pain, it will never go away but it will just get easier to deal with.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your future together hun and hope you have a happy story to tell very soon.

Here's to TTC in the near future xx

Thank you for your kind reply, take care xx

hi hun

I know what you mean about wanting to just try again now but i know my oh is right and we need to wait. He wants me to deal with the mc first and also save a bit of money. Its so hard waiting so long but i will get there in the end.

i hope you are doing ok

xx

Hi, had mine late January, doesn't seem like a month away! We really want to start as soon as first period is over, i just hope it hurries up and comes!

Hi,

I had a MMC in Jan 2009 and am currently WTT until July 2011. I am desperate to start TTC now but myself and my partner have both just started new careers and bought our first house together so deep down I know it's not the best time yet. It's going to be a long wait but we know it will be worth it when the time comes around!

Hi Hun,

Sorry to hear about your loss, i know how hard it is to deal with. I had a mc last Feb (which turned out to be a molar and needed treatment) and i'm still having days now where i find it hard to cope with. I feel really silly as i still have a cry every know and than - i think its only natural.

Good luck with ttc, keeping my fingers crossed for you -

Sarah x

Hi Charlotteliz, This is the same time frame as me hun, mine was end of Jan, I'm still waiting too for AF, after that we are hoping to go for it again. I can't believe its a month already either, 4 weeks tomorrow for me.

If you want to take the journey together and be TTC buddies for support, do not hesitate to PM me.

Good luck hun, sorry for your loss, wishing you lots of luck with TTC hun xx

Hi, had mine late January, doesn't seem like a month away! We really want to start as soon as first period is over, i just hope it hurries up and comes!

Hi DJ987, I'm so sorry for your loss hun. You are right waiting until the house and jobs are settled will be worth it but I know what you mean about the wait, its so hard when you have your heart set on something. We are being sensible and waiting for our first AF before we jump back in, sometimes I tell myself to stop keep being so sensible but you know deep down its for the best dont you and the wait will be worth while.

Best of luck with the new jobs hun, and congrats on your new home, happy news :O))...enjoy

xxx

Hi,

I had a MMC in Jan 2009 and am currently WTT until July 2011. I am desperate to start TTC now but myself and my partner have both just started new careers and bought our first house together so deep down I know it's not the best time yet. It's going to be a long wait but we know it will be worth it when the time comes around!

Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news as well hun, bless you. I hope the treatment has sorted things for you now. I'm sorry for your loss of your baby hun, its not silly at all, I'm sure I'll be much the same as you next year, it never goes away hun, just gets easier to deal with. So sorry you had to go through this pain, no women on earth deserves to go through this.

Good luck to you too hun on TTC, I really hope it works out for your asap xx

Hi Hun,

Sorry to hear about your loss, i know how hard it is to deal with. I had a mc last Feb (which turned out to be a molar and needed treatment) and i'm still having days now where i find it hard to cope with. I feel really silly as i still have a cry every know and than - i think its only natural.

Sarah x

Sorry for all your losses, it is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life. I still cry about it now a 14 months on it's perfectly normal. Good luck TTC all of you xxx

Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news as well hun, bless you. I hope the treatment has sorted things for you now. I'm sorry for your loss of your baby hun, its not silly at all, I'm sure I'll be much the same as you next year, it never goes away hun, just gets easier to deal with. So sorry you had to go through this pain, no women on earth deserves to go through this.

Hi Hun,

Sarah x

Hey Hun,

Thanks for your kind words - i completely agree with you no one deserves to have to go through this.

I think it does get better with time - and although you never forget you can move on.

I'm the same as you at the moment - i know i should wait until at least Sept (thats when i'm 'allowed' to ttc) but i really want to ttc now. I know its best and i probably will. Its just hard! Life can really suck sometimes!

How are you today?
How has work been since you have been back?

Hope all is well

xx

It's so horrible, I really feel for you girls. I had a MMC at 8wks in Dec 2008 & although I didn't even know I was pregnant, it hurt like hell. It wasn't the right time for us but I do sometimes think about that baby & how old he/she would be now.

I think if you & your OH feel ready to start trying again then once you've had your period I'd go for it. Just be sure you're in the right place emotionally before you begin.

xxx

Hi Angie, so sorry for you loss huni. Its an awful time and my heart goes out to you and your OH. Its so tough waiting as your heart tells you one thing and your head tells you another, but it will do us good waiting I'm sure. Need to rid of the pain, it will never go away but it will just get easier to deal with.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your future together hun and hope you have a happy story to tell very soon.

hi hun

i hope you are doing ok

xx

i will drink to ttc in the future.
I'm sure you know how it feels and i hope all goes well for you too

xx

Bless you, my heart goes out to you having to wait so long, but it will come round soon hun, you watch. (says me getting frustrated waiting to know when AF comes) it does suck hun, and frustrations run high, esp seeing lots of pregnant ladies around and you think why, how, big hug.

Works a bit stressful to be honest, its a manic job, I was so ready to go back for some normality but I feel I did take a few steps backwards at first because work was so busy. I think as much as you try to fool yourself your okay, your not 100% on the ball. I'm sure it will get easier, I'm hoping redundancy will come back round so can make a fresh start with a payout!

It's mad how I feel one day I feel on top of it, next day I find myself sobbing again, its a real big rollercoaster ride. I do have my head around it I think, I know we need to move on, but its still really sad hence the waiting to try, hopefully those few extra weeks will get us in an even stronger place.

Hope you are okay too, how are you feeling? Bet you do feel frustrated. I do feel for you huni I really do xxxxxxxx

Hi Hun,

Sarah x

Hey Hun,

Thanks for your kind words - i completely agree with you no one deserves to have to go through this.

I think it does get better with time - and although you never forget you can move on.

I'm the same as you at the moment - i know i should wait until at least Sept (thats when i'm 'allowed' to ttc) but i really want to ttc now. I know its best and i probably will. Its just hard! Life can really suck sometimes!

How are you today?
How has work been since you have been back?

Hope all is well

xx

I understand all of your frustrations, I'm waiting until July 2011 and my MMC was in Jan 09, it seems like forever! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If anyone ever wants to vent with me I'm quite happy to have a good moan too, because I still have really bad days!! xxx

Thanks hun, ouch poor you, emotional roller coaster. You are right, must be emotionally ready, I think there's down days but hoping future pregnancy will help heal too. So keep getting that urge, I hope all worked out for you too hun, thanks for your post xxx

It's so horrible, I really feel for you girls. I had a MMC at 8wks in Dec 2008 & although I didn't even know I was pregnant, it hurt like hell. It wasn't the right time for us but I do sometimes think about that baby & how old he/she would be now.

I think if you & your OH feel ready to start trying again then once you've had your period I'd go for it. Just be sure you're in the right place emotionally before you begin.

xxx

Even a week can make a huge difference in progress hun. I look back now to 27th Jan when had the op and think god how did we get through that, and here today back at work and partly normal again.

It will happen for us, it truly will and I look forward to seeing your happy posts soon xx

Take care, keep positive sweet xx

hi hun

i hope you are doing ok

xx

i will drink to ttc in the future.
I'm sure you know how it feels and i hope all goes well for you too

xx

Bless you, feel free to PM me anytime hun, always lend an ear, it really helps to talk.

Wow bless you, setting a date like that feels agonising as feels ages away, I found TTC for 6 months the first time we tried was arrrrgh...felt like a life time, so I truly feel for you for having to wait, anytime you need to talk just send me a message, happy to chat hun xx

I understand all of your frustrations, I'm waiting until July 2011 and my MMC was in Jan 09, it seems like forever! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If anyone ever wants to vent with me I'm quite happy to have a good moan too, because I still have really bad days!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->