Anyone's features changing?

N

Neecee

I woke up on saturday and to my horror, nose had GROWN!!! And it was quite noticeable too!:cry:

Hubby and I had a good look at my face this morning and we both agreed that my facial features have changed a bit.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I've read about that, supposed to be an indication of the sex of your baby (wives tale).

But nope I've not noticed any change in myself.

I've read about that, supposed to be an indication of the sex of your baby (wives tale).

But nope I've not noticed any change in myself.

I think it means a boy doesn't it?

OOh and just noticed your due a girl Becky, I wonder if theres any truth in it lol.

I think you are having a girl. I don't believe most wives tales, but I've seen that one in action. It's almost like the nose spreads or something. (Have you seen Tori Spelling while pregnant with her daughter?)

Anyway - will be interesting to see if that's the case with you. Are you planning on finding out the sex?

I think you are having a girl. I don't believe most wives tales, but I've seen that one in action. It's almost like the nose spreads or something. (Have you seen Tori Spelling while pregnant with her daughter?)

Anyway - will be interesting to see if that's the case with you. Are you planning on finding out the sex?

You know something? EVERYONE has been saying that I'm having a girl! My hubby got it into his head very early on that it's a girl, but I didn't want to put a gender to it and we weren't planning on finding out til it arrives but now... I seem to have it in my head that it's a girl too and now I want to find out but hubby doesn't want to:hissy:

I dunno, I just have a feeling that this could be a girl child and if it is, then she'd better be the most beautiful child on the planet coz she's stolen all my beauty for sure!!!!!

No,I've not experienced this?
I didn't even know this happened, :laugh2:

:dohh:

I think I'm to be spending quite a while examining myself in the mirror tonight after reading this!!!:rofl:

The only thing i've noticed is my eyes appear bigger, although that may be because my lashes are thicker/longer, which I'm definitely not complaining about :)

Other than that, I've pretty much stayed the same except my tummy's grown HUGE in comparison to pre-pregnancy.

oh - I thought that noses changing was a sign of a boy??????

I wouldn't worry though neecee :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"