Aparently being a man is "boring," haha

SarahBear

Reaction score
My 3 year old son said that he is sad he can't be a woman. When asked why he wants to be a woman, he said he wants to be medium (opposed to big) and he wants to stand on a chair to get food. I'm actually not sure if he was saying "food" or "fruit," but for some reason he attached a lot of importance to this. When asked what's wrong with being a man, he said it was boring.

It was an amusing conversation. Anyone else have a similar type of conversation with their toddler to preschool age kiddo?

ODS wants to grow up to be a Daddy, and DD wants to grow up to be a Mommy, so not terribly atypical.

From one short medium woman to your LO, having to stand on a chair is not all it's cracked up to be.....

DS doesn't like getting his hair cut, brushing his teeth or the idea of going to school.

When he doesn't want to brush his teeth I tell him that if he keeps not brushing them they'll fall out.

So the other day I was talking to him about school and he said "I'm not going to school, I want to stay at home all day with long hair and no teeth" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->