appauling delivery service!

Wriggley

Reaction score
make an order with the entertainer toy store

it arrived today courier didnt even knock (our front door is in our living room so i know they didnt knock) just put a note through the door saying our parcel was in our wheely bin :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

got it out and it was covered in house hold and garden waste! not impressed!

who was the courier? yodel? hermes? collect+? make a complaint on their website / FB page.

I'm forever getting red carded by royal mail when I am at home. we have the loudest doorbell ever in a small 2 bed flat so there is no way that you can't hear it if they bother to ring. annoying!

Was it yodel? Your lucky you got a note to let you know. I often get a game of hide and seek. Where they hide it in the garden or leave with a random neighbour and put nothing through my door and if its trackable they just put delivered.
Would not be happy with it in the bin, ours stinks :(

it was hermes :/ not surprised really the last parcel that arrived by hermes they guy delivering it car back window was smashed in :/

Seriously what on earth possesses people to put it in wheelie bins :dohh:

I can't believe they put it in your bin! OH said places like that (yodel and Hermes are near us) they only get paid if the parcel has been dropped off so they just drop it anyway and go so they can get paid.. Ridiculous really!!

Definitely write a complaint x

I order lots of really expensive items regularly, such as rare video games, electronics etc, and I've had quite a few of those left in my bin, and the occasional few left on the path in front of my house :dohh: xx

Delivery people always leave stuff in our bin, so stupid. I couldn't believe it the first time OH said to me to check the bin when I was waiting for a parcel, but there it was. One time I got a parcel of some fruit from M&S when I was recovering from an operation, and that was left behind the bin. At least not actually in it I suppose, but they didn't leave a note and it was full of flies when I finally found it.

We once had city link (or shitty link as i call them) put a parcel in our bin that was out waiting for the bin men. By the time I got in from work it was long gone somewhere in a land fill. We also had a pc monitor dropped over our garden gate so that it was completey smashed to bits. Not happy was an understatement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->