Appreciate suggestions of names please that go with daughters unique name? :)

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Soooooo...

...me and OH cannot agree on names. We are team yellow at the moment, find out next month :D Our daughters name Enolah is unique so need another unique name.
I LOVE the name Maddox for a boy, as well as nature names etc. OH doesn't :( Any similar names that go? OH likes Sonny and Lucas.
As for girls names we're pretty stumped, for any that go with Enolah, we like Amelie and Farrah but are not set.

Any opinions would be grateful :flower:

I like Farrah!!

How about
Arlo
Anya
Elora
Aurora
Yasmin
Indie/India
Boy:
Oakley
Ennis
Harlow
Jax

I love all of them name suggestions thank you! will pass them on to OH tonight :flower:

I don't really understand why people want names that "go" with there current children. I think lots of individual names in kids is great they are going to be their own person anyway so pick the name you like not one that has to look good with your childs name. ps I like Farrah x

Thanks hun, it's just hard as when I suggest names to family etc. they always answer "but that doesn't go with Enolah" so I kind of feel like I have to

I like Farrah too. Maddox is cool, it is on my list.

I have an Amahlia (Amelia is very very common in Australia)
Evanthie
Evanna
Ayla
Kyla
Amity

Boys
Oleksi
Tallan
Kallan
Knox

I like Arlo for a boy not girl.

Boy - ellis/Ellison, Micah, Harrison, ellijah, Grayson, Louis.

Girl - Leila, Freya, mila, Maeve, Thalia, Genevieve (gen for nn)

Thanks girls I love those names!!! suggested some to OH and he just shakes his head :( He's going to vegas 3 weeks before im due though and I've said if he misses the birth I can call the baby whatever I want, and he agreed. I doubt I'll go early though as my daughter was 11days late.
Loving the suggestions though :) Just got to find one OH likes too x

Indigo
Winter
Skye
Aurora
Ocean
Archer

And here's what my friend's twins' middle names, Starlight & Night, ha!

I am a massive fan of those names but OH just wont agree :( Those middle names are awesome! :) x

I found most people go who go over due with one tend to pop early with number two... but you can never fully predict these things

I wouldnt let my OH go as I popped 3 and a half weeks early with DS due to the cord wrapping round his neck (which we had no idea about until the spontaneous labour)

I would say no and really want to especially as I nearly died with my first baby. But we had a break up a while back and when he came back he said he's promised his dad he'd go and I have to accept that or he wasn't coming back :( So I didn't really know what I could do :/

I would say no and really want to especially as I nearly died with my first baby. But we had a break up a while back and when he came back he said he's promised his dad he'd go and I have to accept that or he wasn't coming back :( So I didn't really know what I could do :/

surely his dad would understand... not being rude but he sounds like the kind of person you shouldn't be with if hes like that

me and jake nearly died... my OH wouldn't dream of taking such a risk by leaving

yeah i do think that :/ its just hard on my own though, and he's become really good with our daughter. but i know if i ask him not to he'd go crazy and break up with me for even suggesting it, and his dad isn't like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->