Approaching D -Day and scared

MiissDior

Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)
Reaction score
Exactlly 7 days to delievery..
and am f**king terrifeid excuse my french...

My daughter was Born 3/7/07
a tuesday (stillbirth @42wk, Cause unknown)

this baby due 2/2/2010 by Elective C-section..
also a tuesday

the weekend before my lil girl was born i had my final checkup and heart her little heartbeating away that friday..and gone then on tue :cry:

This thursday is my final appointment before delievery on tuesday
....but...im going in this weekend and staying until i have the baby, plans are to be admitted sunday and try relax before thee day in hosp surrounded by the staff up there as i cant cope mentally at home closer it gets.. and OH is also concerned and feels best place would be in there ''just incase''

im on strict instructions to monitor babys movements and STRAIGHT in if im worried, or suspect anything.. after 10 admissions alone already to L&D for reduced movement not inc the day-unit , im allowed stay anytime..

but i just dont know how to cope mentally with the upcomming weekend..
and days that init, seriouslly struggling...
no matter how much i try tell myself to relax i cant and despertatly need sumways to relax i really dooo...i cry all day everyday.. i beginning to deny movments... (what i mean by that is , baby moves and then i be thinkn an hour later, omg i havent felt him move) and i set myself into a panick.. its really starting to take its toll.. and people are spotting the stress on me by my appearance, 3 comments i had today on how rough and drained and stressed/tired looking i was :( I just dunno what to do :cry::shrug:

im really sorry you lost your daughter and im so sorry your going through such a hard time, i cant even begin to think how scared you must be , i had an early misscarrage and that has made me a nervous wreck through this pregnancy, so well done you for coping so well! i dont have much advice i just wanted to wish you the best of luck and send huge hugs your way.
make sure you go and stay in if your feeling unsure or worried to the point its driving you crazy.
hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

Thinking of you. Glad you'll be in hospital and they are taking your fears seriously. Make sure you take advantage of this, and get yourself checked often. The less stressed you feel, the better.
I'm so sorry that you've had such a hard time. Its not long now until you hold your baby in your arms, and I'm sure that will be worth all the fear and worry.

Cat
xxx

Hun so sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that must have been.

I'm sure that we'll be hearing some good news from you very soon and that will be that your precious bubs has arrived and is perfectly well, you're getting excellent care hun and I'm certain this time will be different.

Hope you can relax a little although I know that will be near on impossible and understandably so but try to keep positive hun.

Wishing you all the best and do come and let us know when bubs is born.

Hugs xx

Bless you, I can understand how hard it is. It seems the nearer we get the harder it seems. I think its because we are so close yet so far if that make sense? Its good you are going to hospital for a stay before c section - they will monitor baby and hopefully you will relax a little although I know for you you wont be relaxed until your baby is placed screaming in your arms :hugs: thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry you are having to live through this fear and stress....I have got no advise on how to make things easier....not sure there is anything really other than the hope you must have that you will hold your baby safely in your arms.....sending you loads of hugs & safe-baby-vibes!

I dont blame you for shitting yourself, any normal person would be! Glad they are monitoring you closley, soon that beautiful baby boy will be in your arms screaming his lungs out for you!:hugs: Just keep coming back here and letting it all out, relieve some of that stress, we are always here for you!:hugs:

Oh darling, I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. Soon you will be in the best place and I can't wait to see piccis of your beautiful bubs screaming away. Good luck hunny :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->