Are Blue dye evap lines as thick as the control?

TabbiCat

Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying, I love reading all the advice and stories shared by you lovely ladies. So I signed up because I am in need of some advice. :) I took this equate test yesterday afternoon and never took my eyes off of it. I swore I was seeing a line before my timer went off so I tried to get the best picture I could. I have no clue how to post a picture so I might take a few min to figure it out. But are blue dye evaps as thick as control line?

This is what the picture looks like with lighting adjustments.

Attachments

• IMAG0064_1.jpg
    IMAG0064_1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 54
That looks like quite a clear bfp. Although always best to test with a pink dye test to confirm. Good luck :) hoping to see your bfp announcement soon.

Yay! I have to wait till Friday to go get another first response. I spent my last dollars on this blue dye one haha.

I'd say bfp as well test again anyway but it sure looks positive

Hey again. That picture was definitely an evap. I've taken so multiple blue dye and pink die and never experienced one like that. I took 3 frers in the past week and all are negative. I'm on cycle day 63... So strange.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, was sure it was your bfp! :(

It's okay. It will happen when it's meant to be. And I did too. It looked so real. Hopefully soon. I've taken many of those kind of test and never ever had one like that and rarely the thin off set one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->