Are my eyes decieving me......

sparky32

Mum of 1 and an Angel xx
Reaction score
Oh ladies i can't quite believe it, got up this morning and thought hmmm :witch: is due today and my boobs are still sore, lets do a test and guess what...........:bfp: I cannot believe it!!! After 62 months of trying my :bfp: has finally arrived!!! I would swear its because of the Vitamin B Complex, i've taken them for two months now and look!!! I'm in total shock!!!

I'm gonna post a picture on the annoucements xxxx

AMAZING NEWS!!!

So pleased for you Sparky - hope u have a spectacular wonderful happy and healthy 9 months!

WOW!! Congratulations hunnie. That is fantastic news :) Whoop Whoop!!xxx

fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! All that hard work has paid off :hugs:

Congrats hunny! :dust: have a h&h 9 months :) xxx

yay thats great!! congrats honey!!

Thank you everyone xx Yeah after 62 months of trying and having two positive's before i'm still a little pesimisttic. The only thing differernt this time is that I managed to get a positive on a clearblue digital and there not so sensitive and it was done with my mid day urine. Last week I posted about the funny feeling I had about feeling pregnant and the sudden images that came across one of me being pregnant and one with me holding the hand of toddler boy, i normally dont get spooked out with things like that but look at me now!!! I just hope and pray that this egg is healthy and sticks. Thank you ladies for all your support and i pray that you too get your BFP, never give up and always believe xx

Congratulations Hun on your long awaited :bfp: :wohoo: fantastic
think i might have to try that vitamin b complex for myself to prove my bloody doc wrong !
Well done hun hopefully we will all be on the otherside with you soon xxx
Tina

wow thats fabtastic hunni!!! congrats xx

Wow wow wow!!!!
Congratulations. Hugs to you, and may you be blessed with a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->