Are there any benefits at all to starting Raspberry leaf capsules at 38 weeks?

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Some websites say start small at 32 weeks and others say 38 weeks. I bought some on Monday and I've taken them twice, skipped a day in between as I don't know why I really bother as im useless with any types of tablet!

Is there actually any benefit in taking them now? Or shall I just stop taking them and carry on as normal? I'm not bothered either way really. They've not made my contractions any worse?

I started them at 28 weeks so it’s been a while now haha! Don’t they just tone the uterus so when labour happens it’s easier and quicker xx

Oh... I should maybe stop taking them, I don't want a quicker labour! My last baby was just 2 hours 20 mins start to finish, I'd like to possibly make it to the hospital in time and not for it to be any quicker :haha:

There will probably be some benefit although I'm not sure how much. Can't believe how far along you are now!

Who knows bev! I may stop taking it just incase it makes my labour a bit too quick lol and I know! Who would have guessed I'd have made it all the way! 39 weeks on Saturday:haha:

It's amazing you made it so far after everything you've been through!

Thanks bev, I sort of wish he wasnt as comfy now, I'm ready to not be pregnant now :haha:

Omg 2 hours I am so jealous!!!
My first was 11 hours active labour and my second was around 7,
I hope this one slides out haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly