Are these hopeful symptoms?

xakikox

Reaction score
I'm about 10 dpo, bfn yesterday, but my CM is really weird. It's almost like wet tissue paper. I'm also cold all the time. My DH thinks I'm a little nuts for sleeping underneath so many covers. Anyone have this and BFP? or BFN?

This is my 3rd month trying. AF comes on my birthday, so I'm really hopeful she'll give me a nice present and stay away. *fingers crossed*

i had alot of cm before my bfp and afterward, and i still do. i think its caused by all the extra amount of estrogen and progesterone from pregnancy. anyway! my consistency was all over the place, in a matter of hours, ill have ewcm, watery, stretchy/thin, all kinds. it was insane and there was so much ... SOOO much of it. everytime i wiped there was a ton and i could wipe a half hour apart to minutes apart.

as for feeling cold, i almost always have cold feet in the cooler/colder months. i did feel extremely sensitive to the weather changes as my pregnancy progressed but i dont remember feeling any different in that way before my bfp. but everyones different! good luck and happy (early) birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->