Are these mild contractions?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
My OB checked me today and I'm dialated to 1 and baby is beginning to engage. A few days ago I just started feeling like something was different. Shortly after my tailbone started hurting/aching/stabbing pain, lightening crotch and low back pain that felt like period cramps, then I find out I've started to dialate? Ever since I've been having the same pains that come and go, no rythym or real consistency. Is this the beginning? Prodrominal labor? Anyone else experience this, what happened eventually? It also hurts when I walk, like lightning crotch, and I'm losing more and more of my plug. Only 34+ weeks. All experience/advice needed....thanks ladies!

Is this yuor first? I had this for about a week before I went into real labour, my bodies a bit slow though, good luck hope you progress nicely!

Thank you. For some reason, I'm not sure why, my OB is under the impression that LO will come before they get a chance to induce me Feb 4th? And yes, this is my first. Found out today that she has went head down (she's been footling breech for the entire pregnancy, hope she stays put) but I can breathe again finally so I'm grateful for that. She's also facing the proper position too. Is she getting ready to come early? My belly has dropped too, I'm almost 35 weeks, I wonder if she will come around week 37??? I hope your right and I am beginning to progress slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->