are these symptoms normal while bf?

jen435

our miracle is on the way
Reaction score
my daughter is almost 13 months. i havent gotten af back yet and been dry up to a year. this month seems to be different. cramping wet and last few days ive been peeing alot and feeling gushs of watery stuff. i thought af was coming for two weeks now but hasnt returned. thoughts anyone? has anyone experienced symptoms before af returned?

What do you mean been dry? Not BFing for a year?

I'm presuming you mean CM dry? It sounds like you are gearing up to getting your fertility back - keep an eye out for EWCM and maybe have some OPK's on hand if you see it, test. I got my 1st OV about 14 and a bit months PP but my body tried about 3 times before it finally happened i think, as DS went on a feeding frenzy every time and delayed it. CM returning is one of the signs to look out for to consider yourself fertile again, any major change from what has been your norm is, CM-wise. The first few cycles were quite regular time wise for me but weird in other ways, I think it takes 2 or 3 to get back in proper sync but plenty women get pregnant even before the first AF so it sounds like it's time to pay attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->