Are tights with peep toed shoes a no no?

porkypig

Reaction score
Ive never liked the idea of wearing tights with open toed shoes as ive always thought they were just wrong; but ive seen people wear them, in particular peep toe wedges ( which I spied today in New Look! lol)

What are your opinions please? xx

I don't like seeing tights with peep toes but you can buy flesh coloured tights with no toe seems so they won't be visible or even tights that are made for peep toes.

I don't like seeing tights with peep toes but you can buy flesh coloured tights with no toe seems so they won't be visible or even tights that are made for peep toes.

Yeah I agree with you really. I wanted to wear a dress on Saturday with black tights and I saw these wedge peep toed shoes in new look but not too sure really Xxx

If I wear tights with open toe sandals I tuck the seam right under my foot so you can't see it, doesn't look tacky that way and if they are flesh coloured you can't really tell you're wearing tights lol

IMO yes!!! Looks like you don't know how to dress :rofl: I think you can tell if someones wearing tights

I rarely do with heels because my feet tend to slide a bit in them. I wouldnt with wedges though. Something weird about it. Wedges are often like that bare summer look

decided NOT to wear any open shoes with tights (what the hell was I thinking!!) Going to wear my leopard print closed in heels. Thanks for your replies ladies xx

A massive no. It def looks like you don't know how to dress

Another vote fir Sally Hanson air brush legs. X

I have seen lots of models and celebs wearing tights/little socks with peep toe shoes, so I am not sure if it is a big no or a yes. Personally I wouldnt.

I have seen lots of models and celebs wearing tights/little socks with peep toe shoes, so I am not sure if it is a big no or a yes. Personally I wouldnt.

This is what I was thinking, not to blow my own trumpet but I do have quite good style, or so people tell me Xx no, sticking to my leopard prints Xx

I've never seen this in the shops, do they sell it in the UK? I'll look out for it Xx

urgh i hate this look! but i hate flesh coloured tights aswell so it's personal opinion really x x x

That's been stylish for a few years now, particularly with the younger set. Even with knee high socks. I think it looks utterly silly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->