Are you apsychopath? Funny test.

Brookey

Reaction score
(This is just a bit of fun by the way)

Il put the answer in a spoiler.This is not a trick question . It is as it reads.

No one I know has gotten it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was 'amazing.' She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive for killing her sister?

Give this some thought before you look.

Answer: she figured that if she killed her sister then the guy would show up at the funeral.

Supposedly if you get that right you think like a pyscho!

Ooh I know, I know! I wont spoil it though.

So she could meet the man again at her sisters funeral

Guess I'm a psychpath! :haha:

i so didnt get that right!!!!!!! phew, i am no pyscho!

I think I have it! I'm gonna look now!......................... Yep, I'm a psycho! :haha:

just out of curiosty for the ones who didnt get it, what did you think it was??? im kinda embarrased with the answers i had! ha ha ha

I didn't get it either...I thought it was because her sister was having an affair with her dream lover :rofl:

i thought.............

1: the man of her dreams was her sister ............dont ask:blush:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh dear, better tell my husband I'm a psycho..... Lol

I thought the sister was better looking so she killed her so he wouldn't fancy her :wacko:

I didn't get it lol. I thought she killed her because she found out the man was seeing her sister and she was jealous.:wacko:

At least I'm not a psycho though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->