are you doing anything different during tww?

Minerva

Reaction score
:wacko:Is anyone doing anything different during their two week wait? I.e. no alochol? cigaretts? etc.?

I don't smoke anyway and don't drink that much but I'd definitely abstain from both in the tww. Just because I'd want to make sure that my body is as healthy as it can be for the baby, if there is one and it decides to stick. I'd also not take any medication e.g. headache pills, nose spray etc and try to eat well.

I use to smoke. I quit during both pregnancies. This time I quit back in June. I haven't had one since. I plan to stay stopped foever now. But I quit to make myself more healthy for getting pregnant. I do drink every now and again but never during my fertile period. I will stop drinking sodas and up my water intake at the end of October.

For my first pregnancy I stopped drinking when we started to try and I don't smoke. Last time we just tried to keep our minds off obsessing about any symptoms I did or didn't have!

I don't smoke, so that's not a problem. I'm going to abstain from my usual glass of wine at dinner though :wine:

You bet.
I planned my last pregnancy and charted, so I knew very accurately when I needed to start being careful. I didn't use any cold meds or booze and I cut my caffeine way back.
I'm firmly in the school of thought that says "there are so many risks to a fetus that we can't control, it makes sense to control those we can."
I plan to do the same for the next baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->