are you frigging kidding me... One messed up body

dreamofabump

Reaction score
So I have pcos and last month didn't ovulated till late and some times not at all. I just finished af a few days ago so haven't bedded on cd 8 !!! Had ewcm so thought I'd test..... positive :growlmad: my dh away for three days for work great frigging great. Honestly crying as I type this. Just want to give up now and admit my bodies beat me :cry:

Attachments

• 20160304_072746.jpg
    20160304_072746.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 22
Keep taking opks, sometimes with pcos you get positives but don't actually o it's just your body gearing up to but then it doesn't so tries again later. Do you temp?

Thanks hun just tested and if lighter now. No don't temp but I always get pain when I ovulate and ewcm and that's what I had so tested I was so shocked it was positive. I've accepted now that I have 0% chance this month but at least I save money on test and Im ready for next month having pcos suck doesn't it x

Yes it does suck! Past 3 months I have ovulate between cd13 and 14 but now I'm on cd19 and still to get a positive opk. Had a few near positives but then they go back to light again. So annoying

Well I did manage to get dh to come bk early so we dtd about 5 hours after u got that positive so who nose I may have a 1% chance now. But it's better then no chance xxx

Omg cycle day 19. ... Hugs hun I understand how fustrating it is when you can never time it. Most people are like clock work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->