Are you planning to have a 3D/4D scan?

scanresearch

Reaction score
Have you decided to have a 3D/4D scan? Would you like to take part in a research study?

I am a researcher at the University of Hull looking for research participants for a study exploring why parents choose to have 3D/4D scans, their experience of these scans and how it affects their feelings towards their baby. I am looking for both pregnant women and expectant fathers who have not yet had a 3D/4D scan and who live in the UK. Taking part would involve completing questionnaires and/or interviews. If you are interested in taking part, please find more information on www.3dscanstudy.com, or contact me on [email protected] or 07775 276315.

Best wishes,

Fran Wadephul

Faculty of Health & Social Care
University of Hull

Hi, I'm still looking for participants! Please get in touch if you are interested in taking part, either by email ([email protected]) or phone (07775 276315). I'm also happy to answer questions about this study on here. I would also be really grateful if you would pass this info on to anybody you know who is planning to have a 3/4D scan.

Thanks.

Fran

Would you be interested in the experiences of an Australian couple? I am aware you are UK based, so thought I would ask.

Cheers.

Hi,

the focus of the research at the moment is on UK couples/individuals who have not yet had a 4D scan, but it would be very interesting to hear the experience of somebody in another country! I have tried to send you a message, but that doesn't seem to be possible - or I just haven't figured out how to do it! If you are interested, could you send me an email at [email protected]?

Thanks for your interest! :)

Fran

Hi,

we are now also looking for women who have already had a 3/4D scan.

If you are interested, or if you know anybody who might be interested, there is more info on our website: www.3dscanstudy.com, or you can contact me on 07775 27631 or [email protected].

Thanks,

Fran

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"