Are your wedding rings [going to be] similar?

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Looks like mine and OH's wedding rings are going to be nothing alike, just wondered how many others will be like that?

It's because my engagement ring is rose gold so I want something that matches, and OH wants like a white gold ring with a yellow gold band round the middle.

ours are nothing alike.I wanted us to have rings that we really liked. Mine are white gold and his is black tungsten =)

Ours aren't that different, both plain, mine is Palladium, his is tungsten xx

Ours are same style. we are getting each others finger print around the inside of the ring. They are both silver but his will be wider than mine.

Ours are going to be different in a sence as they'll both be white gold but I love bling and he likes understated

Ours will be the same metal - platinum but i would like a maybe 3 or 4 tiny diamonds going round. Every so often no continuous like an enternityy ring. he won't have diamonds in his but it will be wider.

Ours aren't alike either.

My engagement and wedding ring is white gold, My husbands wedding ring is tungsten. (like a dark silver colour) so his is quite a bit darker than mine and different metal.

Don't worry as long as you are both happy with your bands they don't have to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->