Argh Hermes!!

salamander91

Reaction score
I bought dd’s main present (cozy coupe) on amazon and it was supposed to be delivered Tuesday but apparently it got sent to the wrong place and now they’re saying by Saturday. Hopefully before than because we’ll be out most of Saturday visiting family 😭 amazon won’t do anything about it until Saturday either because a refund/replacement wouldn’t arrive until after then anyway.

Oh no how annoying! :( I hope it arrives soon!

Thats annoying. Tbf if its hermes they will just dump it over the back gate. This new hermes driver we have is a pain, he left a book people order with a broken box infront of my door and " disguised it" by pulling the bin in front of it and it was raining. I saw it before i pulled into the drive. Would have been quicker to leave it with my neighbour. A couple weeks ago, hermes delivered a huge parcel, he just threw it over the back gate with the top of the box poking out above the gate.... the damn gate was open he could have just walked in.
Tip, if you have revently had a hermes card through the door, text the drivers number on the card and tell them where to leave it. We had one guy who was awesome, he knew what time we did the school run so avoided coming to us then, or i would text him and tell him to leave it somewhere. I miss paul.

Hermes delivered 3 fingerlings I'd ordered while I was out and I got a txt to say they'd left them in a safe place. When I got home they were just sat in full view on the driveway... anyone could have taken them! 😤

They delivered a cozy coupe last year (ds’s) and they just left it by our side door. It was a huge box with a picture of what it was on it and so obvious! I don’t want to risk it being left somewhere obvious so close to Christmas. I think I’ll have to give Saturday a miss but the kids will still go :)

Read so many horror stories about yodel and Hermes but fingers crossed not had a problem here, usually deliver to my neighbour (although we don't really like them but is nice they take it in and we do for them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->