Argh... so broody!

T

thompsonic

It's my first post here in WTT, I hope you don't mind me posting :blush:
I'm Elly, I'm 15 and I'm WTT because, well, I'm 15. I want to wait till I have a car and a house and a job before I get babymaking, but as long as I can remember, all I have ever wanted is kids. I was an extremely maternal 9 year old!

I need to post so I can vent some of my frustration. Generally my broodiness is manageable, but yesterday me and the OH went to visit his 1 day old little brother. He is absolutely gorgeous! I spent the whole day cuddling him and I never wanted to give him up. It was so hard to leave :( so now I can't stop thinking about babies! Argh, it's so frustrating wanting something you can't have :(

Sorry about the rant, but I can't talk to my friends about it because they all think I'm wierd for wanting a baby so much :blush:

What do you all do when you get broody?
Elly x

I'm also extremely broody (I'm much older than you, but I believe the feelings are pretty much the same). We can't have kids yet for many reasons. It's easy to get sucked into thinking of nothing else but babies, but I've been trying to remind myself not to wish away what could be some really great years. It hit me the other day - these are the last few years that my man and I will be alone, just the two of us, then I'll have kids until I die. I know later on I'll regret it if I spend these last few years doing nothing but wishing for kids, which WILL come eventually, when I should be enjoying this faze of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->