Arghhh.. After 3 years, body - give me the witch on time or give me a bloody BFP!!

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
I'm so mad at my body!! BFNs every month.. And no witch on time except for the odd few cycles.

My 13 year old neighbour has just got pregnant after her 'first time'.. Life is seriously not fair for us ladies right about now :(

It's coming up to the 3 year anniversary of when i came off BCP so my cycles should have regulated AND i most likely should have been pregnant at some point during these 3 years!

Tut, i hate my body :cry:

End rant x

I know how you feel kind of. I haven't had a regular cycle since coming off of BC in November. They vary from 32 days to 45, lately all been into the 40's, two cycles ago I actually skipped. It drives me insane. I've only been NTNP for awhile but I'm worried about what will happen if my cycle doesn't regulate. I don't think I could take years of trying! I hope it happens for you soon! You deserve it. :hugs:

Awh, thank you! Fx for your cycles evening out too even if you don't see a BFP for another few months.. :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->