Argos 3 for 2

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
I orderes 3 items a few days a go and am due to pick them tomorrow night. I ordered a scooter, tiny tears doll and vtech kiddizoom camera. Thing is since i ordered them my daughter has seen the advert and says she doesnt want a watch! Can i swap it for something else when i go to collect my order tomorrow ir will they say no since the 3 for 2 has finished now? I will be ordering something of a similar price and it isnt the cheapest of the 3?

Thanks

Unfortunately not. As the offer ran out yesterday, they will only honour the reserved items.

Couldn't you get your reserved items as planned, then just try to do an exchange for that one item? I mean with most places you don't need a receipt to do an exchange, as long as it's the same price or higher, so they wouldn't even have to know you'd got it in the 3 for 2.

Couldn't you get your reserved items as planned, then just try to do an exchange for that one item? I mean with most places you don't need a receipt to do an exchange, as long as it's the same price or higher, so they wouldn't even have to know you'd got it in the 3 for 2.

Yes pick up your reserved items as normal and then just do an exchange.

Their policy requires proof of purchase (email/receipt/order number) to exchange. Just hope you are seen by a nice person.

Oh man i has such an argument with the women. She said the deal is over i said i understood that but one of my items wasnt available until wed (after the deal had ended!) She said i should have collected the two items on monday then come back wed to collect the other. I said but why shpild i have to when i have until the thurs 8pm (as per their email confirmation!)

They honoured tbe 3 for 2. I asked to exchange the most expensive item and they said no. I said i am sure trading standards would have something to say about this if i cannot exchange an item i have paid full price for within the required 30 days with proof of purchase. They sort of backed down at this point. (I literally have no idea if this would be a trading standards issue it just came out my mouth) so the woman processed it and said if you decide you dont want the watch come back with your receipt.

The watch iteself looks pretty cool i just dont know if my DD will appreciate it as much as she will walkie talkies and headphones which is what she actually asked for. Stupid me for reserving it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->