Argos 3 for 2

Jessica60

Reaction score
Anyone know when Argos are doing any bargains/offers?

I'm after a mr frostie

3for2 normally comes back end of november/mid December.

Have you looked on smyths and toysrus?

Smyth's did their own version a few years back. It was a penguin. Hope you're strong though, they're hard blooming work ha ha

If you manage to reserve it before the 3 for 2 starts they will honour the cheaper price, one item I got last time was £35 when I reserved it but it went up to £58 when the sale was on, ridiculous

Wouldn’t bother it’s a total rip off. Unless you can get your locsal store to honour the prices before they hike them up. That’s manager discretion so I wouldn’t count on it

Wouldn’t bother it’s a total rip off. Unless you can get your locsal store to honour the prices before they hike them up. That’s manager discretion so I wouldn’t count on it

They did with me - I messed up my reservation dates and so had to reserve my items twice to keep them reserved for longer. Then my email said I’d collected one of the three items when I hadn’t. I went in to collect and the young lad on the till put all 3 items through and then had to reduce one of them back to my reserved price and did so without me even having to ask, he was clearly used to people playing the system

If it's the icecream maker you're after, Tesco have it on the 3for2 now at £22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->