Argos 3 for 2??

excited07

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Argos will be having there toy sale on please. I’m sure it’s around this time end of September, I’ve got a long list of Lego I need to get and the 3 for 2 will be a big help

I think it will be Thurs if what I have heard is correct... So get ready for reserving at 00.01 on Wednesday XD

Great thank you, I will keep a look out then and get my list ready

I've never had much luck with Argos 2 for 3, but I'm going to try again!

Do I need to wait till after midnight to reserve (to pay in store) or can I just reserve tonight, then when I collect and pay tomorrow, it would be at the 3 for 2 price? Hope that makes sense!

Also how does it work if 1/3 is available to collect tomorrow, but 2/3 not till Fri?

You can reserve now . They will take the amount off at the till !

I think you will have to collect all items together unless you pay for them online .

argh, dilemma! should i spend real money or wait until the next one when i have my park vouchers?!

when will the next one be?

Thanks babybump 😀

Think I read November there'll be another one.

I'm still not that impressed ☹️ wanted 2 scruff a luvs, which was fine, but the Melissa and Doug set I wanted wasn't included, so I reserved a board game, but the price of it there is more than anywhere else anyway. Not really saving much

Yeah next one is November .

I am not impressed either Smyths are cheaper for some of the toys I want and they have money off various amounts of spends too . I might just get the LOL dolls from Argos and one of DD2s birthday presents !

Will wait until the next one for the rest !

I like the argos 3for2 for smaller bits and bobs. It helps me alot as most of the little bits I buy never change price, so as I have 3 girls to buy for, I can basically get one of their bits for nothing. Don't use it for main things but it's great for the little filler presents.

I’ve managed to save myself £35 by doing 2 different transactions of 3 for 2. That money saved can go towards another xmas present at some point

me and my mum got some presents together so we could save money. i’ll get DDs stuff in the november one when i’ve got my vouchers!

My amazon tracker just picked up that loads of my watched items have dropped massively in price, might be worth checking before buying with argos as they put their prices up for the 3 for 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->