Argos ...

Babybump87

Reaction score
Seriously do they ever have anything in stock! !.

Its so annoying. All my local ones are sold out of some things DD1 wants.. Have been for a few days now.

Christmas prime time for buying toys and they are so un prepared. .

Rant over ahhh lol !!

Same here. It is sooo frustrating.
Any time we go in to buy anything it is always out of stock :x

What item is it? Look online it could be cheaper than Argos anyway

Its Paw Patrol Toys. I am going to have a look online later . Ive been in today for something they actually had in store whoo hoo. Asked about other items said its not on a delivery or in warehouse so god knows when they will get it in lol. !

I am waiting on a free watch to come into stock too. Lol xx

The Argos in my town has shut down and is merging into Sainsburys. They're currently there as a 'pop up store' and will upgrade to a fully functioning Argos in February; because of this they have pretty much nothing in stock... Excellent timing Argos :dohh:

Oh no that's just crazy doing that at this time of the year !!

I checked regularly for 2-3 weeks for a paw patrol figures thing, eventually they came in(I checked locally and non local but near family members and it was out of stock everywhere!) It was a shame because I wanted them when they did the 3for2!!

I'm checking everyday at least twice for the stuff I want. Argos looks like the cheapest. Will have to have a backup plan incase they don't get them in !!. Hopefully we will all get what we want! . Four weeks left eek! xx

Argos are terrible for this and also for claiming they have so many great sales and reduced prices but then all the deals are out of stock everywhere!

They have been totally usless for me this year. Even for DD2s birthday present. Went into City Centre for it today and hit gold. Managed to get the Skye Paw Patrol I was after from The Entertainer! !. Now for Zuma !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->