Arm toning?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Any way to tone up your arms and have them look nice and girly... NOT muscle man looking lol!

I always had big arm muscles before from riding racehorses a couple years ago, but now I dont... And after pregnancy my arms became flabby. I'd love to tone them up in a nicer way now.

use light weights, they will tone up your arms :)

i dont want them to be huge and muscle-man looking though :( How would anyone suggest I use weights?

I've been using Jasmine haha.... Lighting her up and down while im standing up to calm her down.

If you use light weights, about a kilo & a half, and either do or build up to 3 sets of 12 reps slowly.

I hope I explain these so you can understand them.

For backs of arms:- Raise your arms above your head palms facing in, bend the elbows bringing your hands down behind your head.

For biceps:- Put arms by your side palms facing in, bend at elbows leaving upper arms at the side, bring arms up shoulders turning palms to face the ceiling.

General arm areas:- Put arms by your side palms facing in, raise arm so your hand is level with your shoulder.

Put arms by side, palms facing behind. raise arms up in front so hands & weights end up under arm pits.

Hope these help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->