Around 3dpo anyone?

Tally05

Reaction score
Ok so Im not really charting and im not really using opks and im not really trying to bd at the right time. But at the same time i am lol! I used a Ic opk randomly on friday coz i new i was about to ov. and it was very nearly + So i took it I'd be surging soon and then I happened to bd on the sat morning and the sunday night. and on monday i did my temp to see if it was raised (I know what is high for me) and it was high so i no i ov'd over the wkend at some point. So im putting it as saturday to make me approx 3dpo now. Anyone in the same boat? Im not charting anymore but i cant help hoping it might have happend coz of the bd timing. Anyone else in a similar situation wana chat away the next two weeks? xx:hugs::kiss:

ok i guess im in here on my own. Crazy loser talkin to myself! :(

Hi Tally, how are you getting on??? any news? where are you on your cycle now? x

I am around that. Think I ov today... Happy to chat xx

hey hun im not in that sit right now, i would have been about 8 or 9 dpo but im out for a bit. Anyway ill come and chat away with you for the next 2 weeks if you like.

Oooh hiya everyone :)

Helen - Im about 4dpo now. Not sure if i bd'd at the right time but I think i did so now im trying not to symptom spot but I cant help it haha :) So far all I have is sore boobs. Usually they are only sore just before af. this month right from ov. But its happened in the past so im not reading too much into it. Hows ya pregnancy going? Have you had your scan and everything now? xx

Ahhh ntnp is harder than ttc. Coz it just makes me not sure about everything..did I ovulate around when I bd'd?? Did i bd before or after I ov'd. Itd be easier just knowing whether I was in with a chance or not lol! xx

oh yeah helen forgot to mention. did my temp this am coz I just cant resist. it was 98.17. I have a 2 decimal place thermometer and get flat temperatures of 98.17 exactly every month. How wierd is that! So if it does anything unusual like go higher I think i might get excited! :) xx

Hi tally.
According to fertility friend I should have ovulated on sunday, so about the same time as you.
I am classing myself as NTNP because I don't really know when I ovulate as I only started charting this cycle, CD1 on the 3rd Oct.
I also had my coil taken out on CD10 on the 12th Oct and had some light bleeding for 3 days after so I think that will have affected my temps, My temps are all over the place! so fertility friend still hasn't detected if I ovulated yet! I have always had, even on the coil, a 28 day cycle but I have never been aware of when I ovulate for sure but Im thinking it should be around the same time as you. and I bd on saturday and sunday night. hoping too even though it's very unlikely.

Sorry for the long post. I know you probably didn't help :blush:

Dont be daft I was interetsed :) Iv not conveived in two years being off bc so im doubtful I ever will without help but i still get excited every month haha. Other than sore boobs and a headache I have nothing to indicate anything is going on in there! :shrug: U got any symptoms? xx

oh thanks, btw I meant ' I know I probably didn't help'!
I hope this is your month :hugs:
Not really, yesterday I had something i've never had before sorry if it's TMI but when I went to the toilet and wiped there was CM (I think thats what it was) and it was tinged red. never happened before. i'm hoping it's a sign. silly I know :nope:

Hey Tally :)

Today I'm about 4 dpo too...let the symptom spotting begin!

This is my first month TTC so I'm not really sure what to expect with this 2 week wait thing lol...I've been reading other posts and I caught on pretty quick about obsessing over every little tiny thing from O until AF shows. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks :dohh:

How are you feeling today?? Any symptoms yet??

:dust:

Im feeling great :) No symptoms except really sore boobs. But its way too early for that to be a real symptom i think lol! Other than that nothing :( Just steadily increasing bbt and thats it! I think im at least 4dpo today. between 4 and 6 lol. U? xx

Fingers crossed for you this month!!! Things are good thanks got my midwife appointment tomorrow then 12 week scan next fri, can't believe how quick it's gone . I'll try to post a scan pic when I have it x

Oooooh im excited for ya!!! lol! Yep i deffo wana see a piccy!!

Im not feelin it this month. Im not supposed to be trying anyway! lol! i think im 5dpo. Besides sore boobs nothing at all to report! I wish I had spotting or cramps or something!!! lol. Ah well. Guess its not my month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->